Yep, it's still March. Can't believe that April hasn't snuck up on me yet! I've been busy with lots of knitting projects, but I'm only going to post about them here and there. Most of the time, I finish a project and give it away before taking a photo. But this hat... oh this hat....
This hat is most definitely mine- I've named it the Fifth hat. Why "fifth"? Because that's about how many times I knitted it, was unhappy, frogged it completely, and started again. (Frogging is to take it apart, unravel it so to speak, for you non-knitters) But, at long last, I have my hat. I could have five- but no, just one. It's warm, it's soft, it's wool and it's red- and it has proven that sometimes it's not 3 but 4 or 5 times that is the charm.
Though Anthony thinks I'm just obsesively perfectionistic when it comes to my knitting. That might be true too. Then again, I have a red scarf and red gloves, but my gloves are a different shade of red. So I think I really need new gloves. With horizontal cables too, to match.
No comments:
Post a Comment